To be a leading supplier of innovative solutions
to healthcare providers and clinicians within sub
Saharan Africa which support improved patient care
in a cost effective manner.
Obsidian Health is a leading supplier of innovative healthcare solutions to both the private and public healthcare sectors within Sub Saharan Africa. The product portfolio includes capital equipment and medical devices within the key focus areas of Cardiology, Cardiovascular, Theatre, ICU and High Care as well as Point of Care (POC) diagnostic testing. Customer support is provided through a dedicated factory trained sales, applications and technical support teams. The 30 year history of the company, products and team emanates from the acquisition of the medical division of The Scientific Group which was acquired by Obsidian Health in 2015.
Obsidian Health has long terms partnerships with a number of gold standard multinational healthcare companies within sub Saharan Africa. Our dedicated sales, applications support and technical support teams have intimate knowledge of the products we sell and build valuable partnerships with our customers to ensure that their every need is met. Regular training from our principals ensures they stay up to date with the latest technology and available solutions. The Obsidian Health dedicated service team is available to assist 24/7 to ensure any technical needs our clients may have are met.
Our purpose built and state of the art Head Office and Distribution Centre in Cosmo Business Park, Randburg provides the infrastructure required to ensure that we provide world class service levels in order to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Obsidian Health has five sales business units which are all supported centrally by our export, technical, customer services and operations divisions:
- Angio:Minimally invasive entry site management, lesion access and embolization solutions.
- Cardio:A comprehensive range of solutions and products used in cardiac and vascular surgery.
- Point of Care:Point of care testing solutions to improve the quality of treatment, increase efficiency, and reduce the total cost of care at the patient bedside and within the healthcare facility.
- Hospital:An extensive range of medical devices providing solutions to theatre, ICU and high care as well as other speciality areas within the hospital.
- Ortho: Official distributors of all ARTHROSURFACE® products and INTEGRA® products