Cincinnati Sub-Zero Hemotherm® 400CE Dual Reservoir Cooler/Heater
Precise blood temperature control without ice. The quiet running system delivers reliable, effective blood temperature management control during cardiopulmonary by-pass and other related cardiovascular procedures.
- Mechanical refrigeration to replace messy, unmanageable ice
- Independent heating and cooling reservoirs each with its own controller and temperature display
- Self-checking microprocessor
- Supplies water to a blood temperature exchanger/oxygenator or hyper-hypothermia blanket
- Easy to use interface
- Optional remote control
PlastiPad® Re-usable, Hyper-hypothermia Blankets
The PlastiPad is a re-usable water blanket that is used for heating or cooling of the patient. It may resist punctures and has a seam strength that helps prolong the life of the blankets.
The PlastiPad blanket utilizes a random flow pattern for uniform distribution of water, yielding fast and efficient circulation throughout the entire blanket to provide effective patient therapy.
- Available in a variety of sizes
- Available with permanently attached hoses
- Constructed of durable urethane material
- Quick set-up time
- Easy to clean