Obsidian Health Suction Tubes with moulded connector ends for connecting suction source to suction waste collection systems, suction catheters, yankeurs, suction probes and other suction devices.
- Raw Material: 100% South African sourced
- Shelf Life: 2 Years
- Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide
Obsidian Health Features
- Flexible Transparent PVC Tubing
- Universal Connectors at each end for convenient and secure attachment to suction outlets and devices
- Superior Malleability maintaining shape during suction
- Individually packed in peelable pouch-Sterile and Factory clean, single use products
- Available in different lengths and diameter
Silicone Tubing is extruded seamless tubing made from 100% Silicone. A rubber-like thermoset material, silicone tubing is extremely pliable and elastic, and it is not altered by the effects of weather. It generally exhibits inertness toward U.V., radiation, and ozone. It is translucent in color and has long been used for medical tubing, as it meets the medical industry’s requirements for cleanliness and non-toxicity. Due to their good resilience, silicone tubes can be highly recommended as pump tubing.
The use of tubing made of silicone offers numerous advantages. In addition to good resistance to temperature and ageing, the material also stands the tests of extreme mechanical requirements.