Non-stick bipolar forceps: new and improved!
For more than ten years Sutter has been the leading manufacturer of non-stick bipolar forceps. Long-time experience and customers’ feedback have now led to a new and improved product line – the SuperGliss® non-stick.
Besides their great non-stick properties, the new Sutter bipolar forceps stand out because of the new MicroTip™ geometry and their micro-structured finish – the SuperGrip™.
The new tip design facilitates precise pinpoint coagulation and the coagulation of a larger area – all with the same instrument. Moreover, the special MicroTip™ angle improves visibility of the field, even in confined spaces. The new SuperGliss® non-stick forceps offer a greater variety of tips now, down to 0.2 mm in size.
The new revolutionary micro-structure allows safe grasping and manipulating, even with the smallest tips. All SuperGliss® non-stick instruments are re-usable and autoclavable.
The material specially developed for SuperGliss® non-stick forceps prevents overheating of the tips during coagulation. Laboratory tests confirm the outstanding non-stick properties that last throughout the lifetime of the instrument.
- Non-Stick: Ten years of experience speak for themselves. Our forceps do not stick.
- MicroTip™: Pinpoint coagulation or coagulation of a larger area and excellent visibility of the field. All are possible with the same instrument.
- SuperGrip™: The new revolutionary micro-structure allows safe grasping and manipulating, even with the smallest tips.
- Variety of tips and shapes: The new SuperGliss® non-stick forceps are offered in a variety of tip sizes (0.2 mm – 2.5 mm) and shapes. Instruments can be chosen according to the procedure or specialty.
- Color-coded tip size
- No bending: The tips and tines of SuperGliss® non-stick are reinforced. The tines will not bend out of shape when they are used for grasping or when the instrument is cleaned.
- Robust tips: Scratches are inevitable in hospital routine. The tips of SuperGliss® non-stick forceps will not lose their non-stick properties, even when they are scratched.
- GuideStop™: The GuideStop™ provides the instrument with spring force. It can be used in outward dissection and serves to align the tips. The new design of the GuideStop™ can bear more mechanical stress, e.g. torsion.
- Autoclavable and re-usable: All SuperGliss® non-stick instruments are re-usable and autoclavable.