Uninterruptible Power Supplies, UPS Units
Disruption to the electrical supply of critical care medical equipment used in operating theatres and intensive care units can put patients’ lives at risk. By installing a UPS system, the impact of spurious power failures can be minimised.
A UPS system will continue to supply power in the event of mains failure for a period of typically 15 minutes to 3 hours depending upon the size of the batteries. As the switch over from mains supply to UPS supply is seamless, this make the UPS an ideal back-up system for critical medical equipment.
- Low power consumption
- Simple to install
- Maximum reliability & efficiency
- High level battery reliability
- Sensitive supply compatible
- advanced communication – multi platform communication for all networks and operating systems.
- Low Power Consumption
- Zero Change-Over
- Simple to Install
- Maximum reliability and efficiency
- High Level Battery Reliability
- Sensitive Supply Compatible
- Advanced Communication – multi-platform communication for all networks and operating system