Suction bag systems
The Serres Suction bag system consists of reusable canisters, single-use suction bags and the widest range of accessories. Together they can cope even with the most challenging medical suction application.
Why to choose Serres Suction bag system?
- Due to an integrated product range, the small number of product references allows for better stock control.
- Different suction bag options together with the widest range of accessories adapt to all clinical needs.
- All components are compatible with each other, and are designed to user-friendly.
- Patented, error-free connection – easy-to-use, easy-to-learn.
- Secure and hygienic system eliminates risk of dissemination of infectious waste.
- The biggest collection capacity available allows you to perform an entire surgery without intervention.
Disposable Suction bags
- Hydrophobic filter acts as a combined bacterial filter and overflow protection. The filter closes suction automatically when it comes in contact with fluids.
- Serial port allows you to expand the suction capacity up to 36 litres, the largest volume available in the market.
- Bags folded with tapes make installing fast and easy.
- The solidifier packed in soluble pouches is pre-inserted into bag , so you can begin the operation immediately.
- Measuring cup attachment point. All special products
and accessories are always compatible with other Serres products and calibrated to function together.
- Grab the handle and remove the bag easily after use without breaking your fingernails.
- Patented Single Connection ensures error-free installation. Just connect the patient tube and the system is ready for use.
- After plugging all caps stay firmly closed and keep the bag completely sealed even if it is accidentally dropped on the floor.
Reusable Suction canisters
- The vacuum source is connected to the angle connector of the canister. Once installed, there is no need to touch the vacuum tube or
the connector between opera
- Canister can be installed in a variety of different holders. The canisters are transparent, though blue colored models are
available for sensitive circumstances.
- Wide measuring scale is easy to read from all directions
- Robust structure and resistant material allow for effective cleaning, including resistant material allow for effective cleaning, including autoclaving.
- The 2000 ml and 3000 ml canisters are 1000 ml canisters are oval-shaped and fit even in the smallest space.